Links to allies and affiliates
- Bloomington Community Bike Project
- Glacier's Edge Earth First!--Local chapter of Earth First!
- Hoosier Hills Food Bank
- Indiana Queer Prisoner Solidarity--An autonomous project in Bloomington, IN, aiming to connect people with queers held hostage in Indiana prisons.
- IU On Strike--The Tumblr webpage for news related to IU worker & student resistance against campus austerity.
- Landlocked Music
- Mother Hubbard's Cupboard
- Verbal Terrorism Productions
- WFHB Community Radio
- Rar Rar Press
- Rhino's Youth Center
- Rififi--Rififi is a new website meant to collect and publicize news, actions, events, and resources from social struggles underway across Bloomington and Southern Indiana.
- The Writers Guild at Bloomington
Publishers & Presses
- Eberhardt Press--Eberhardt Press, established in 2004, is dedicated to bringing anarchist and anti-authoritarian voices to print.
- Little Black Cart--Anarchist press & distro out of Oakland, CA.
- Untorelli Press--Untorelli Press is a literature production group focusing on critical insurrectional approaches to nihilist, queer, anti-civilizational, and anarchist theory and practice. We take our name from the prejorative title given to autonomia by the Italian Communist Party. As untorelli (plague-carriers), we seek to propagate our textual diseases and contribute to the plague of anarchy.
- Quimby's-- Chicago, IL
- Bluestockings Books-- New York, NY
- Rainbow Bookstore Cooperative-- Madison, WI
- Red Emma's Bookstore Coffee House-- Baltimore, MD
- In Other Words-- Portland, OR
- The Final Straw Radio--The Final Straw is an hour-long radio show that strives to provide information and contribute to awareness of and participation in self-liberatory activities around the world by providing a platform to English-language listeners to learn about current struggles and ideas. Simply stated, we promote non-sectarian Anarchism(s) to enrich the struggle and widen participation in the battles against Capital, State & Coercion. We believe that the liberation of each is tied to the liberation of all, and so work to cover struggles against Prisons, Police, Sexism, Racism, Hetero-patriarchy and able-ism. We support autogestion and autonomy.